Big drugs for bad bugs
Over it’s ten year’s history, the Berlin Conference has become a must-attend event for Life Science decision makers, business developers, investors and legal experts. The 11th conference will explore the exciting market for the development of novel antimicrobials and AMR diagnostics.
- Antimicrobial Market – Industry overview, SME engagement & financial insights
- Technology Perspective – New approaches to efficiently combat antimicrobial resistance
- Diagnostic Challenge – Promising molecular methods of detecting multiple drug resistance
- Legal Environment & Reimbursement – The challenges of bringing antimicrobials to the market
- R&D Trends – Research and development beyond antibiotics & public-private partnerships
- Start-up Pitch – Investor talk & new business models in the field of therapeutics and diagnostics
If you want to stay informed on any news of the upcoming Berlin Conference on Life Sciences on 2 March 2018, register on the next page and we will keep you updated.