Big drugs for bad bugs
The 11th conference will explore the exciting market for the development of novel antimicrobials and AMR diagnostics. Over it’s ten year’s history, the Berlin Conference has become a must-attend event for Life Science decision makers, business developers, investors and legal experts.
- Antimicrobial Market – Industry overview, SME engagement & financial insights
- Technology Perspective – New approaches to efficiently combat antimicrobial resistance
- Diagnostic Challenge – Promising molecular methods of detecting multiple drug resistance
- Legal Environment & Reimbursement – The challenges of bringing antimicrobials to the market
- R&D Trends – Research and development beyond antibiotics & public-private partnerships
- Funders & Start-up Pitch – Pitching opportunities for investors, funders and start-ups & discussion about business models in the field of ARM therapeutics and diagnostics
- Poster session & Exhibition: Promising R&D projects in the AMR field from academic institutes as well as SMEs across Europe will be presented throughout the day
If you want to stay informed on any news of the upcoming Berlin Conference on Life Sciences on 2 March 2018, register on the next page and we will keep you updated.